Sunday, January 26, 2020

Photos of Jay Part 1 (For Tha Love)






              







                                            Welcome to part one of the photos section
                                              Please scroll down to view the pictures...




























              Each picture below represents a song and its concepts on the For Tha Love album. 


                                             
Tha Underdog & No Better Present at Abstrack Recording Studio representing 2 songs


        

Spreadin Joy





Jay Tha Magician (smoke and magic may be added to this picture soon...que dramatic music now...)





"It's Jay Tha Magician this track an exhibition of the magic that's packed in the raps that I'm bringin"




               

"On this track I'm explainin my Rap Appreciation"







Steele Rappin




The Rhyme Conductor (lightning may be sparking from my finger soon. Look out!)






"I'm like a natural disaster I'm a type of force of nature recordin flavor so precise I might morph into a laser"
                               







"Smooth like Will Smith in Hitch witness the smoothness is bliss"








"It's somethin' 'bout the rhyme that hits you right every time/That's why I write these lines for the art in my heart"






What I Can Do - The United Kingdom's Big Ear Radio Show feature on this song and 
managing fibromyalgia can be heard here and here




Working the boards at Abstrack Recording Studio on For Tha Love





Thanks for visiting the Photos Part 1 section representing tha For Tha Love album photoshoot!



No comments:

Post a Comment